Crafting DOS- the knit blog way.
Obviously this is the boring post, so feel free to skip it.
The name's Kati, the game is knitting, and I'm just one half of the wacky crafting hijinks that are to follow. Sometime in the next few days, something might actually happen with layouts and image hosting and pictures of some wips, but for now- there is just the sweet, sweet text.
Which begs the question, how did people manage with just DOS? And can you manage while our blog goes through its DOS infancy? As for me? I kind of liked DOS. So I might not be in too much of a rush to dig out ye old webcam, just yet.
But never fear, knitting will appear. Someday, some sweet day, after I've taken this silly economics midterm, you shall learn all about my shapely tank in progress and the various and sundry things I've made in my three years of knitting. Someday.
The name's Kati, the game is knitting, and I'm just one half of the wacky crafting hijinks that are to follow. Sometime in the next few days, something might actually happen with layouts and image hosting and pictures of some wips, but for now- there is just the sweet, sweet text.
Which begs the question, how did people manage with just DOS? And can you manage while our blog goes through its DOS infancy? As for me? I kind of liked DOS. So I might not be in too much of a rush to dig out ye old webcam, just yet.
But never fear, knitting will appear. Someday, some sweet day, after I've taken this silly economics midterm, you shall learn all about my shapely tank in progress and the various and sundry things I've made in my three years of knitting. Someday.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home