yo yo yo -- it's a triple yarn over in the house.
So here's the stitch sitch: I've got my knitting blog of a couple-years-now at LiveJournal, so feel free to check that out. And yes, since the title on that one is jeanne_needle, or "Knit, Jeanne, Knit", I would indeed be the Jeanne part of the equation.
But shared blogging is so much more fun. Thus why the combined blog. Also because Kati needs a project like we both need more holes in our heads, and maybe once my work computer is up and running I can update there too. (ha!)
I should have yarn arriving on Saturday, and if not Saturday, then Tuesday the 5th, which I can still get because I have that Tuesday off (booyah!).
Lots of tiny gauge stuff this summer, so perhaps there will be plenty of "that didn't get any bigger, did it?" pictures.
But shared blogging is so much more fun. Thus why the combined blog. Also because Kati needs a project like we both need more holes in our heads, and maybe once my work computer is up and running I can update there too. (ha!)
I should have yarn arriving on Saturday, and if not Saturday, then Tuesday the 5th, which I can still get because I have that Tuesday off (booyah!).
Lots of tiny gauge stuff this summer, so perhaps there will be plenty of "that didn't get any bigger, did it?" pictures.
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
Isn't it neat and shiny?
Post a Comment
<< Home