Friday, July 01, 2005

ha!

Since I've now been granted access to editing the HTML of the blog, I've gone and played with the background a bit. I'm waiting for the official thumbs up from Kati before I go hog (sheep?) wild with the HTML and everything.

But the images for the background (and the top and bottom borders) are from kiri-sozai.com, because you know how I love the sozai (Japanese web materials). It just so happened that the only animals available in background images were sheep, as it was last updated in 2003, the year of the sheep. So that's very convenient, don't you think? I chose this pink, but there are plenty of other colors available too.

I'll probably play around with this some more, but tell me what you think.

Edited: Oh, and for what it's worth: I took some pictures of my knitting (and yarn from Black Sheep Gathering), but I can't find my camera cord. Argh!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

Mess away my dear. I just wish I had more internet time to mess about with everything.

Sat Jul 02, 11:04:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home