at least this means I'll knit a lot
My internet access is going to be spotty at best -- it doesn't get installed until October 13th, and all of my neighbors are smart and have secure wireless connections that I can't jump onto. So I have to take my laptop onto campus in order to get internet.
Anyway, I did wind up buying something at Websters, but because my mom enabled me. Two skeins of Kidsilk Haze (I know! I know!) in Blushes, because I am weak that way. I almost got the teal color (which I can't find right there), but hey, pink! We like pink. I have to go to the bead store at some point to buy beads, but I don't like the local bead store -- they keep everything under the counters so you have to ask for assistance instead of getting to stick your hands in everything (which I like better).
But, since I don't have internet at home, that means I'll be doing a lot more knitting. My goal is to get as much of Grandma's throw done as soon as possible, because her birthday's in November. And then I can move on to more winter knitting. I'd like to get Butterfly done so I can wear it for Christmas, and the boyfriend wants a sweater so I should get that done before the weather starts picking up in, uh, May. Hooray for Oregon!
Anyway, I did wind up buying something at Websters, but because my mom enabled me. Two skeins of Kidsilk Haze (I know! I know!) in Blushes, because I am weak that way. I almost got the teal color (which I can't find right there), but hey, pink! We like pink. I have to go to the bead store at some point to buy beads, but I don't like the local bead store -- they keep everything under the counters so you have to ask for assistance instead of getting to stick your hands in everything (which I like better).
But, since I don't have internet at home, that means I'll be doing a lot more knitting. My goal is to get as much of Grandma's throw done as soon as possible, because her birthday's in November. And then I can move on to more winter knitting. I'd like to get Butterfly done so I can wear it for Christmas, and the boyfriend wants a sweater so I should get that done before the weather starts picking up in, uh, May. Hooray for Oregon!
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home