This could be bad.
So I'm chatting with the boyfriend, who is a video game fan, and I mention the Samus sweater. We get into a big discussion of the Knitty and Magknits recent issues, and he gave some input on what he liked and didn't like.
And now I'm looking at Elann and discussing colors and would it be possible to swap in a different chart and cut the waist shaping and would you really wear it and I already bought yarn for a sweater for you, so what would you want as the other color?
Which just goes to show: boys will wear sweaters if you design the sweater with the boy in mind.
But I'm not buying any more yarn until I get to Oregon. Even if I do get dragged by Lauren somewhere (anywhere) this weekend. For realz.
I mean it.
And now I'm looking at Elann and discussing colors and would it be possible to swap in a different chart and cut the waist shaping and would you really wear it and I already bought yarn for a sweater for you, so what would you want as the other color?
Which just goes to show: boys will wear sweaters if you design the sweater with the boy in mind.
But I'm not buying any more yarn until I get to Oregon. Even if I do get dragged by Lauren somewhere (anywhere) this weekend. For realz.
I mean it.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home