Ayyy.
So I finished up the front of the Cabaret Raglan, and here it is:

(Edit: Oh man, did I do a k2tog where I should have done an ssk? I DID. And I'm NOT frogging back for it. I can't believe it.)
I was worried that the cabling on the front wouldn't really show up against the stockinette background, but it looks okay in the photo. I'm debating if I really want to start the sleeves right now (I don't feel like it!). So I'll probably do that later rather than sooner. I'm considering casting on for Hopeful, but I really ought to do those dang sleeves first... I wanted to wear Cabaret to work at least once, and since it's taken me a month to do the front and the back, it'll probably take not too terribly long to do the sleeves. But I just don't feel like it at the moment.
I'm also considering joining Secret Pal Six. Hmmm.

(Edit: Oh man, did I do a k2tog where I should have done an ssk? I DID. And I'm NOT frogging back for it. I can't believe it.)
I was worried that the cabling on the front wouldn't really show up against the stockinette background, but it looks okay in the photo. I'm debating if I really want to start the sleeves right now (I don't feel like it!). So I'll probably do that later rather than sooner. I'm considering casting on for Hopeful, but I really ought to do those dang sleeves first... I wanted to wear Cabaret to work at least once, and since it's taken me a month to do the front and the back, it'll probably take not too terribly long to do the sleeves. But I just don't feel like it at the moment.
I'm also considering joining Secret Pal Six. Hmmm.
Labels: Jeanne



5 Comments:
Ha. I was totally going to do secret pal 5, but then I was like, I can't even remember to mail in REBATES, how am I going to remember to mail out presents? Same goes for 6. Sadly, nothing has changed in the past three months.
Do the sleeves, I want to see it finished!
Well, maybe it'll be easier if the two of us are doing it and we can remind each other.
Plus you have to mail back Netflix too, right?
Yes but they give me the envelopes for Netflix! I would have to go to the post office to mail packages.
You are not enabling very hard, I am not sure you want to do it.
Yeah, my whole issue is that I already HAVE so much yarn that I don't really need more getting sent to me in the mail, you know? I mean, I'd have a good time picking out stuff for someone else, but I don't know if I actually need a pal to send me stuff. Which I guess means I could sign up as an angel, but I do kind of want to have a pal too.
Sadly, I think I am the same way. Although I so have less yarn than you. I think it's probably more like, "They will just send me yarn for scarves/shawls or socks, and I don't NEED any more of that!"
But I would have fun with the picking out stuff, but, yeah. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment
<< Home