I fail at life.
You know when you're making a project, and it's turning out nicely, and the yarn is good to work with and everything's going smoothly and rather fast all things considered? You know that, right? So you know what happens next?
Yeah. The ripping. The ripping of the mistake you have already made and ripped on this project. I forgot to start raglan decreases on the left front, no big. I was watching a movie, it happens. Come to the right front. I remember that I need to add in two extra rows before the raglan decreases, because of something that happened on the left front. No big. And then I just sail along in a fit of knitting, and before you know it? Yeah. I'm ripping back ten rows. I'm sort of annoyed at this point, more with the fact that I was at work and there isn't really any distraction to blame this mistake on than anything else. So I get all the stitches back on the needles, start off again, adding in the raglan decreases following the chart, and where am I decreasing? On the right hand side. As if I was making another left front.
I fail so hardcore right now.
Yeah. The ripping. The ripping of the mistake you have already made and ripped on this project. I forgot to start raglan decreases on the left front, no big. I was watching a movie, it happens. Come to the right front. I remember that I need to add in two extra rows before the raglan decreases, because of something that happened on the left front. No big. And then I just sail along in a fit of knitting, and before you know it? Yeah. I'm ripping back ten rows. I'm sort of annoyed at this point, more with the fact that I was at work and there isn't really any distraction to blame this mistake on than anything else. So I get all the stitches back on the needles, start off again, adding in the raglan decreases following the chart, and where am I decreasing? On the right hand side. As if I was making another left front.
I fail so hardcore right now.
Labels: Kati



2 Comments:
How are you liking the pattern? Is it making more sense now?
I'll get around to it eventually, I will...
The pattern is actually pretty easy, the minor quibbles aside. That's why I kept forgeting the raglan decreases, because I'd be like, "oh ho, it is a front cable now" and then ten rows later "Oh ho! Back cable!" and not looking at the chart= completely passing the decreases. But yeah, the cable pattern is easy and the chart is not as insane as it looks.
Post a Comment
<< Home