working hard, yet hardly working.
I haven't posted, have I?
Ergh. Last week was horrendously busy as I was working extra hours while they were training a new co-worker, and for some reason it was the week my social life exploded and I ceased to be a wallflower. Needless to say, not much got done.
But I do have a sleeve! A pretty, shiny, mulberry sleeve! And I've started the left front. I actually finished up the ribbing on that last Thursday or so, but I kept forgeting the larger needles so I couldn't start on the cabled bits. And now I've started, and am staring in horror at the cable chart going, "and I do what now? oh, I get it. But wait, that's not 57 stitches. What do I do for those other three? Crap, did I count wrong? I really don't want to start reversing these later. What am I doing?" and basically anything else I can possibly do to put off knitting from a chart. With the possible exception of knitting a sock.
Oh wait, I still haven't seamed anything yet, never mind.
Ergh. Last week was horrendously busy as I was working extra hours while they were training a new co-worker, and for some reason it was the week my social life exploded and I ceased to be a wallflower. Needless to say, not much got done.
But I do have a sleeve! A pretty, shiny, mulberry sleeve! And I've started the left front. I actually finished up the ribbing on that last Thursday or so, but I kept forgeting the larger needles so I couldn't start on the cabled bits. And now I've started, and am staring in horror at the cable chart going, "and I do what now? oh, I get it. But wait, that's not 57 stitches. What do I do for those other three? Crap, did I count wrong? I really don't want to start reversing these later. What am I doing?" and basically anything else I can possibly do to put off knitting from a chart. With the possible exception of knitting a sock.
Oh wait, I still haven't seamed anything yet, never mind.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home