Friday, August 05, 2005

What chart? The chart that doesn't exist?

I forgot to post, probably because nothing interesting has been happening. I'm up to the raglan decreases on my cabled jacket sleeve (now with less cables!) and I'm frustrated with this pattern, because while raglan decreases aren't hard to figure out, the pattern tells me to: "Dec 34 sts each side foll chart." There is no chart. At least, not for that. Unless they want me to follow the cable chart, but I'm not cabling, and there's not a place with no cables on that chart.

This pattern is weird.

So now I have to do some math, woot. Also known as the thing keeping me from finishing the Tempting sleeves.

Hmm, maybe the hate for the simple math will drive me to seam Mr. and Miss dinosaur, now that my friend Paulo has given me some stuffing. I had to let her molest my yarn in return, but it seems like a fair tradeoff.

It's all probably just wishful thinking. Like the thinking, "I will someday finish something and take pictures for the blog!" Yeah, you know it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home