Monday, July 25, 2005

knitting in the car makes Kati feel accomplished.

So, after an entertaining family visit in Medford, I'm back home with yet another place I can knit: in the car. This is actually more amazing to me than the time I was working on my Gryff Sweater in the movie theater, because I have a tendency to get carsick. But I guess I didn't look down that much since I was doing stockinette in the round. Woot. So I'm almost done with the bag, I guess. I think I might go ahead and lengthen it a bit, seeing as I've done 55 rounds with at least 9 more rounds left in the second skein. But I'll go ahead and do the I-cord with the third skein and see how much is left of that. Nothing too exciting, really.

Goals met from last week: 3. Finished the dinosaur, picked (and started!) a new project, and stopped ranting about Harry Potter in the knitblog (but I will be ranting about it in my lj later. Sheesh, what was up with Ginny??).

Goals not met: 2. La Shapely is up to the neckline, and she's just not portable so it's been tough finding time to work on her. Plus, I need to find the half-ball for the other strap.
And I have no idea where blocking pins might be, so I'll have to either borrow my moms or borrow her car to go get some.

This week:
-Making dinosaurs! (blocking, seaming, stuffing, all that fun stuff!)
-Finishing La Shapely (knitting straps, blocking, seaming, garter stitch edging)
-Finishing Booga Bag (knitting, felting)

And I think that's probably enough, don't you? Sheesh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home