Okay, so I'm sort of maybe changing the yarn diet a little. I'm not buying any more yarn in August, except for the Sakuracon yarn at the end of August. This is okay, though, because overtime at work starts tomorrow -- nine hour work days, and coming in on Saturdays. Therefore, not only will I be surly and needing retail therapy, but I'll be earning time and a half during that time.
But I'm also trying to sell some summer stash off -- six skeins of Elann Sonata in white for 12 dollars, and the five skeins of Cotton-Ease in Cherry Red for 15. I already offered it to my LJ friends list, and now I'm offering it here. I will also negotiate prices and eat shipping costs, too. I'll also sell some yarn off in the fall when I go back to Oregon.
Saturday I'm going to the yarn convention (YAY) and buying myself some more Nature's Palette yarn so I can make a shawl out of it. I am excited.
But really, I am waiting for things in the mail. I'm waiting for my back issue of Interweave Knits, for my stretch merino (knitalong!), the now-unnecessary camera cord, and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume (from the lab, eBay, and an internet friend). Oh, and my paycheck from last week, too, while we're waiting for things to come in the mail.
I haven't knit anything since Monday night at the Giants game, since I tweaked my right thumb or something and it was hurting since Tuesday morning. But I've been using the computer fairly solidly tonight and now it doesn't hurt as much. I don't understand. I did, however, buy a carpal tunnel-supporting wrist brace, which I wore to bed last night and to work today, and it just kind of... hurt more.
But I'm also trying to sell some summer stash off -- six skeins of Elann Sonata in white for 12 dollars, and the five skeins of Cotton-Ease in Cherry Red for 15. I already offered it to my LJ friends list, and now I'm offering it here. I will also negotiate prices and eat shipping costs, too. I'll also sell some yarn off in the fall when I go back to Oregon.
Saturday I'm going to the yarn convention (YAY) and buying myself some more Nature's Palette yarn so I can make a shawl out of it. I am excited.
But really, I am waiting for things in the mail. I'm waiting for my back issue of Interweave Knits, for my stretch merino (knitalong!), the now-unnecessary camera cord, and Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume (from the lab, eBay, and an internet friend). Oh, and my paycheck from last week, too, while we're waiting for things to come in the mail.
I haven't knit anything since Monday night at the Giants game, since I tweaked my right thumb or something and it was hurting since Tuesday morning. But I've been using the computer fairly solidly tonight and now it doesn't hurt as much. I don't understand. I did, however, buy a carpal tunnel-supporting wrist brace, which I wore to bed last night and to work today, and it just kind of... hurt more.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home