So I'm finishing the fourth repeat of lace on Hush-Hush. Yaaay. I'm still hoping I'll be finished by this weekend, but I'm currently tired of tiny-gauge cotton.
In the interest of saving my wrists, then, I've started working on the back of the Greek Pullover. I made it up to the first waist increase in one night, and haven't worked on it since (I am tired! forty hour work weeks are *murder*, and I haven't even had a full five days in a row yet). I was actually surprised at how quick it went, since I'm used to doing about 4 times as much knitting for one row.
But I'm also planning on visiting some new yarn stores -- there's one (Creative Hands in San Carlos) not too far from my work that supposedly has Lorna's Laces (!!) which I've never seen in person. And there's one in San Jose within walking distance of CalTrain that Nathania's affiliated with, and so consider my curiosity piqued.
I mean, I'm not buying anything until August, mind you.
Really.
Or until I've finished a project.
In the interest of saving my wrists, then, I've started working on the back of the Greek Pullover. I made it up to the first waist increase in one night, and haven't worked on it since (I am tired! forty hour work weeks are *murder*, and I haven't even had a full five days in a row yet). I was actually surprised at how quick it went, since I'm used to doing about 4 times as much knitting for one row.
But I'm also planning on visiting some new yarn stores -- there's one (Creative Hands in San Carlos) not too far from my work that supposedly has Lorna's Laces (!!) which I've never seen in person. And there's one in San Jose within walking distance of CalTrain that Nathania's affiliated with, and so consider my curiosity piqued.
I mean, I'm not buying anything until August, mind you.
Really.
Or until I've finished a project.
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
Yay for Hush hush progress! (hey, I'll get to see it when I come over! :D) Don't feel guilty if you don't meet your goal - health concerns are more important than personal deadlines, anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home