Ballerina, you must have seen her, dancing in the sand.
No I don't know why there are Elton John lyrics up there either. Except for the fact that I really want to knit the Tivoli tee and it seems like an elegant thing to knit, and elegant things are associated with ballerinas.
And now that I've said that, it will become the thing I knit with the most swearing ever, because Murphy is not so fond of me, ever since I dated the guy that Murphy hates.
I'm moving today, so sadly no progress on the knitting fronts, as last night was spent packing things and going "man, I hate packing." However, Davide was kind enough to give me a gift certificate to Soft Horizons for my birthday (along with a copy of the bookbookbook!) and so I might traipse down there and pet yarn some time this week. Does it count as breaking your yarn diet when you have a gift certificate? That's the question of the day. I'd write more, but I'm off work in about two minutes, and I still have to find my time sheet which went missing yesterday. Hmm.
And now that I've said that, it will become the thing I knit with the most swearing ever, because Murphy is not so fond of me, ever since I dated the guy that Murphy hates.
I'm moving today, so sadly no progress on the knitting fronts, as last night was spent packing things and going "man, I hate packing." However, Davide was kind enough to give me a gift certificate to Soft Horizons for my birthday (along with a copy of the bookbookbook!) and so I might traipse down there and pet yarn some time this week. Does it count as breaking your yarn diet when you have a gift certificate? That's the question of the day. I'd write more, but I'm off work in about two minutes, and I still have to find my time sheet which went missing yesterday. Hmm.
Labels: Kati



2 Comments:
Well, you know, if someone gives you See's Candy for your birthday and you're on a regular diet, you still get to eat it. Same with birthday cake. So yes, it's okay.
Is it wrong that every time I see Murphy, I think Cillian Murphy?
Anyway, I figured the same, so yes, soon I will go pet the yarn and have something to report to the blog. Yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home