So here's what's new:
- I haven't bought anything else (although being told that Rowan's 4-ply Soft will probably swap in for the Union Square Market sweater is a terribly tempting thing, especially with the good deals you can get off eBay... gosh dern it). I won't buy anything else until August. This is what I am telling myself. So we'll see how many projects out of this stash I've created here I'll finish up.
- I got my first paycheck of the summer (woohoo!). It's more than I've spent on yarn since arriving here, so that's a very good thing.
- I am finally at the top lace section of Hush-Hush. This means that I can hopefully get it done by my goal, which was next weekend. It took me a week on and off to do the hem lace, and since I have 2 repeats fewer at the top than I do at the bottom, it should go faster even if I'm not sitting around working on it as much.
- Related to Hush-Hush, I've found that if I'm monogamous to the projects I'm working on, they go faster (isn't that an amazing find?). Still, I have some projects that need some finishing (the baby sweater, the Vintage Camisole) because I'm too lazy to finish sewing them together/putting crochet edging on.
- I haven't bought anything else (although being told that Rowan's 4-ply Soft will probably swap in for the Union Square Market sweater is a terribly tempting thing, especially with the good deals you can get off eBay... gosh dern it). I won't buy anything else until August. This is what I am telling myself. So we'll see how many projects out of this stash I've created here I'll finish up.
- I got my first paycheck of the summer (woohoo!). It's more than I've spent on yarn since arriving here, so that's a very good thing.
- I am finally at the top lace section of Hush-Hush. This means that I can hopefully get it done by my goal, which was next weekend. It took me a week on and off to do the hem lace, and since I have 2 repeats fewer at the top than I do at the bottom, it should go faster even if I'm not sitting around working on it as much.
- Related to Hush-Hush, I've found that if I'm monogamous to the projects I'm working on, they go faster (isn't that an amazing find?). Still, I have some projects that need some finishing (the baby sweater, the Vintage Camisole) because I'm too lazy to finish sewing them together/putting crochet edging on.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home