blogging from work! shhh!
Why am I blogging from work, you may ask? Because I spent most of my lunch break casting on a sock. I'm using the universal sock pattern with my Socks that Rock yarn in Azurite and my Clover 1s.
This is now officially my work knitting for breaks and what have you. It sticks neatly in my purse, so I like it. So far no one has given me funny looks.
Kaaati. Can I ask you a favor? You're going to go to Powell's for Yarn Harlot, right? While you're there, will you pick up a British (or Canadian, they're the same) children's edition of HBP for me, since they'll probably have some in by August 2nd/3rd? In return, I'll buy you some fancy California yarn and send it to you. You can either tell me what you want or you can let me surprise you. Pretty please?
This is now officially my work knitting for breaks and what have you. It sticks neatly in my purse, so I like it. So far no one has given me funny looks.
Kaaati. Can I ask you a favor? You're going to go to Powell's for Yarn Harlot, right? While you're there, will you pick up a British (or Canadian, they're the same) children's edition of HBP for me, since they'll probably have some in by August 2nd/3rd? In return, I'll buy you some fancy California yarn and send it to you. You can either tell me what you want or you can let me surprise you. Pretty please?
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
I haven't talked to D about going up there yet, but if we do, I'm all over it.
And YAY SOCKS. I am so proud of you. Someday I will get over my irrational fear of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home