How to be lazy and get other people to write your knitblog entry for you:
"Dude, what do I write in the knitblog? I have nothing."
"Write about what you knit today."
"I didn't knit anything today."
"Write about what you knit yesterday. ... Oh."
"No, I did knit yesterday, it's just the same thing I've been writing about every time I have to write an entry."
"So write about what you want to make next."
"Already did that."
"But surely you made some progress yesterday? On an arm or something?"
"There are no sleeves on this."
"Can you write about non-knitting stuff?"
"Well... But it's a knit blog."
"But you could just go: 'And now for something completely different'"
"Hmm. That might work. But what would I write then?"
"I don't know. Talk about your wonderful nap today."
"Yeah, still got nothing. I think I'm going to go drink beer now and pretend I wrote an actual entry."
"Shouldn't you be knitting on my Dinosaurs instead of drinking beer?"
"Details, Details."
"Write about what you knit today."
"I didn't knit anything today."
"Write about what you knit yesterday. ... Oh."
"No, I did knit yesterday, it's just the same thing I've been writing about every time I have to write an entry."
"So write about what you want to make next."
"Already did that."
"But surely you made some progress yesterday? On an arm or something?"
"There are no sleeves on this."
"Can you write about non-knitting stuff?"
"Well... But it's a knit blog."
"But you could just go: 'And now for something completely different'"
"Hmm. That might work. But what would I write then?"
"I don't know. Talk about your wonderful nap today."
"Yeah, still got nothing. I think I'm going to go drink beer now and pretend I wrote an actual entry."
"Shouldn't you be knitting on my Dinosaurs instead of drinking beer?"
"Details, Details."
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home