Saturday, July 16, 2005

Oops, I did it again.

I broke the word I made to the blog and bought something today when I shouldn't have.

It wasn't even what I was expecting I'd walk out with, which is kind of the irritating thing about it.

Just rest assured that it's pretty. And worth my shame. Commuknity is a really great little shop -- in fact, it's not little, but huge and spacious. And they have a bowl of water outside for doggies. It was about six blocks from Caltrain, and we went in the wrong direction initially (oops) and it was hot and we were sweaty, but I wound up walking away with yarn (and pattern, and another pair of 1s) anyway. I'm just not very bright, I guess.

I've been working on my sock, and on Hush-Hush, and I did a row on the Greek Pullover, and done some seaming on the baby sweater, but I'm not really feeling the seaming mode and I'm kind of listless.

Maybe it's because I got five hours of sleep last night. Possibly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to be an enabler, but that is going to be an awesome shawl :) (Shawltastic even!)

Sun Jul 17, 12:07:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home