then again.
All right, I know I said here that I wasn't going to buy any more yarn until either August or I finished a project.
But then there's this. Habu Textiles is going to be there! Hand Jive Knits, where I bought my indigo-dyed sock yarn that sheds indigo, is going to be there so I can ask them how to stop the indigo shedding!
I'm going. I am getting on the train and BART and I am going.
Edit: I finally gave up and ordered a new camera cord. I mean, the old one's got to be around here somewhere, but it wouldn't hurt to have another one just in case, you know, one goes missing for several weeks.
But then there's this. Habu Textiles is going to be there! Hand Jive Knits, where I bought my indigo-dyed sock yarn that sheds indigo, is going to be there so I can ask them how to stop the indigo shedding!
I'm going. I am getting on the train and BART and I am going.
Edit: I finally gave up and ordered a new camera cord. I mean, the old one's got to be around here somewhere, but it wouldn't hurt to have another one just in case, you know, one goes missing for several weeks.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home