Camera spam.
Of course after I order a new camera cord, I find the old one. I apparently stuck it in a bag of something I wanted to keep out of sight from my parents so I stuck it in the dresser, and then when I needed that something out of the bag, I found the cord. Oops.
But all the same: pictures! I have pictures! Some are kind of out of date, but some are as new as yesterday. Is there any way to do anything similar to an LJ cut with Blogger? I don't know...

The Azurite color of Socks that Rock.

Nature's Palette yarn. I'm actually planning on getting some more of this in pink on Saturday.

Mya from Rowan Junior, in 4-ply Cotton. I just need to seam up the sleeves and fit them in.

The Henna 3/2 pearl cotton from Elann for Orangina (at the least).

The hem of Hush-Hush. This picture is way out of date, as I'm about four rows away from the end, but hey, a picture is a picture.

We went to see the San Francisco Giants play yesterday, and so the sock (the aforementioned Socks that Rock in Azurite) got to come out for pictures.
And finally...

My boyfriend is apparently uncapable of taking a picture with my camera; he took a video by accident, so I took a screenshot. This is me (with sock) and Lou Seal, the Giants mascot. This was the crowning moment of the day.
And there you have it. WE HAVE PHOTOS.
But all the same: pictures! I have pictures! Some are kind of out of date, but some are as new as yesterday. Is there any way to do anything similar to an LJ cut with Blogger? I don't know...

The Azurite color of Socks that Rock.

Nature's Palette yarn. I'm actually planning on getting some more of this in pink on Saturday.

Mya from Rowan Junior, in 4-ply Cotton. I just need to seam up the sleeves and fit them in.

The Henna 3/2 pearl cotton from Elann for Orangina (at the least).

The hem of Hush-Hush. This picture is way out of date, as I'm about four rows away from the end, but hey, a picture is a picture.

We went to see the San Francisco Giants play yesterday, and so the sock (the aforementioned Socks that Rock in Azurite) got to come out for pictures.
And finally...

My boyfriend is apparently uncapable of taking a picture with my camera; he took a video by accident, so I took a screenshot. This is me (with sock) and Lou Seal, the Giants mascot. This was the crowning moment of the day.
And there you have it. WE HAVE PHOTOS.
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
Hee. That last one is definitely my favorite.
And yay for socks, obviously.
Post a Comment
<< Home