Knitting is sexy. Word.
It's official. No matter which knitting group you go to, no matter the age demographic, the conversation always comes back to porn. What is it about knitting in public that makes the porn-talk happen?
My friend and I have been going to a local community stitch and bitch for the past couple of weeks, since our university one has been in summer hiatus. This stitch and bitch is mostly populated with retired ladies, although there are a few mid-thirties, early fourties, and the occassional man. And there, in the middle of the socks and the shawls and the oversized sweaters, these ladies just busted the sex talk out. Man. My friend and I just looked at each other and started cracking up silently. How could these ladies not be our new heroes?
It also was nice to know that we're not alone in our porn obsession. I was starting to think it was just us, but no. These ladies have got it going on, and I salute them.
Suffice it to say, we'll be going back. Of course, the cute waiters and excellent Italian sodas doesn't hurt either.
My friend and I have been going to a local community stitch and bitch for the past couple of weeks, since our university one has been in summer hiatus. This stitch and bitch is mostly populated with retired ladies, although there are a few mid-thirties, early fourties, and the occassional man. And there, in the middle of the socks and the shawls and the oversized sweaters, these ladies just busted the sex talk out. Man. My friend and I just looked at each other and started cracking up silently. How could these ladies not be our new heroes?
It also was nice to know that we're not alone in our porn obsession. I was starting to think it was just us, but no. These ladies have got it going on, and I salute them.
Suffice it to say, we'll be going back. Of course, the cute waiters and excellent Italian sodas doesn't hurt either.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home