Blogger was down yesterday. What's up with that?
I worked on the shawl yesterday and got it to a point where I think it's actually too big to take to work now (starting the fourth repeat of lace). So the sock is back at work.
Anyway, I have made a big decision, and this is what it is: When I get back to Eugene, I am frogging Rogue.
Hear me out. I don't do the Celtic cable thing. It never really occurred to me until I saw the new design from GirlFromAuntie, and I was like "huh, that's nice, but I just don't wear that stuff." And, on really thinking about it, I don't.
But I do want to use that Baghdad Blue, because it's an awesome color. So I'll frog it, rewind it, and make a top-down raglan cardigan. Because that's really what I need, much more than a Celtic cable hooded pullover. I need cardigans. I don't need Celtic cables.
I worked on the shawl yesterday and got it to a point where I think it's actually too big to take to work now (starting the fourth repeat of lace). So the sock is back at work.
Anyway, I have made a big decision, and this is what it is: When I get back to Eugene, I am frogging Rogue.
Hear me out. I don't do the Celtic cable thing. It never really occurred to me until I saw the new design from GirlFromAuntie, and I was like "huh, that's nice, but I just don't wear that stuff." And, on really thinking about it, I don't.
But I do want to use that Baghdad Blue, because it's an awesome color. So I'll frog it, rewind it, and make a top-down raglan cardigan. Because that's really what I need, much more than a Celtic cable hooded pullover. I need cardigans. I don't need Celtic cables.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home