Friday, July 29, 2005

Too hot.

Guys. It is officially too hot to knit. Especially since everything I'm working on involves wool. It is too hot, I am sleep deprived, and everything I was supposed to do involves finishing things.

Finishing(especially seaming) is kind of like writing a paper for me. I know I just need to get it done with, and I kind of get in the groove and start having fun while I'm doing it. However, I like to wait until the last possible moment to do so. And then heaven forbid I have to revise a paper or redo a seam (or anything ever involving picking up stitches... I have a burning hatred for picking up stitches,) because it will never get done. I am still sitting on a sweater I made in April that needs the neckline redone because it was done at midnight after driving all day. I am still waiting to muster up the courage for that one.
And the grand total of knitting since monday night? About two feet of i-cord.

Yeah, it's that hot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home