Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well, I'm not buying yarn.

Instead I'm buying perfume. I do love getting things in the mail.

Anyway, I ripped out the Flower Basket shawl on Tuesday night, and that was kind of satisfying in a way. I started over yesterday at work, and, after working on it yesterday and today, I am where I was on Tuesday morning. So that's good.

Other than that, not else much is new. I've been coming home at 7 o'clock or so every night, and going out to dinner with my parents, and so I get home and I'm tired and not really wanting to knit. So mostly I've just been knitting at work.

Although today I was in downtown San Mateo for lunch, and my co-worker had said "anything you could possibly want, San Mateo has it" and I was thinking "well, they don't have a yarn store" but didn't say it out loud. Then we were walking back to the car from the little Japanese place where we'd had lunch (I had futomaki (ONLY FOUR PIECES WTF) and tsukemono), and we passed by a Tuesday Morning, which sells all sorts of things, including yarn. Cotton-Ease, specifically. But since we were already somewhat late returning to work (we wound up taking an hour and fifteen minute lunch), and even though they were discussing all sorts of nerdy things, I wasn't about to ask my three male co-workers if we could stop in some discount store so I could buy discontinued yarn.

Besides, I had an eBay auction for perfume to watch. I needed to get back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home