Unfinished Business
I don't want to talk about it. No, guys, seriously. Procrastination has reared its ugly head again, and I have a tank top that is an inch of straps from being blocked and seamed, a bag that has a few more rows from being felted, and two dinosaurs that need seaming and stuffing.
Did I do anything with those? Did I think about those before I cast on for my cabled jacket sleeve? No. No I did not. I'm currently about five inches of ribbing into a sleeve. A sleeve which I modified to take out the cabled bit (there's just like a little armband of cable in the middle of the arm that I thought was odd, so it's just ribby now, because dude. It looked weird. And the cable chart kind of confuses me.) A sleeve of 2x2 rib. You know what else has sleeves of 2x2 rib? TEMPTING.
A long sleeved Tempting that has been waiting for sleeves since May.
I suck at life.
Did I do anything with those? Did I think about those before I cast on for my cabled jacket sleeve? No. No I did not. I'm currently about five inches of ribbing into a sleeve. A sleeve which I modified to take out the cabled bit (there's just like a little armband of cable in the middle of the arm that I thought was odd, so it's just ribby now, because dude. It looked weird. And the cable chart kind of confuses me.) A sleeve of 2x2 rib. You know what else has sleeves of 2x2 rib? TEMPTING.
A long sleeved Tempting that has been waiting for sleeves since May.
I suck at life.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home