Tuesday, August 09, 2005

To update with nothing or to have no update at all: that is the question.

Well, Paulo and I managed to make it to our local stitch n bitch last night, for the fourth week in a row. We're becoming regulars. As Paulo pointed out in her journal, "they're getting comfortable enough with [us] to act like knitters around us. In other words, dirty knitting night chattiness. Even the arrival of a preteen couldn't completely stem the flow of sex talk."

And then Paulo goes on and ruins that entry with libel and inflamatory remarks. For shame, wench!

In actual knitting content, I have started to seam a dinosaur! Three of the legs are ready for stuffing and attachment, and half the body is seamed. I forgot the skien of yarn, otherwise it would be done by now.

And the sleeve is going well. Only fourty two more rows! Then I should start on something with cabley bits. Woo, my second forray into cabling!

I'm going to stop now, because there are entirely too many exclaimation points in this entry already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home