Sunday, August 07, 2005

the opposite of enabling

So since no one decided to un-enable me, I went ahead and ordered the Cotton-Ease off of Lionbrand's site last night. It should be here in the next week or so. It should all be the same dyelot (hopefully), and there's a lot of it, so even if I don't end up using all of it, I can still use it/trade it/sell it. But really, if I'm going to be knitting something that big and that time-consuming, why not go ahead and use the bigger-gauge stuff?

Today I brought my knitting to the Giants game and, since they lost the last time I knit during a game, I decided to only work on it on the train, so I wouldn't jinx it by knitting during the game. And then they lost anyway (after a really good start by the pitcher they'd just pulled up from the minors to pitch against Roger frickin' Clemens). So my respecting-the-game-by-not-knitting? Did nothing. They still lost. (But if they ever decide to do a Stitch'n'Pitch day, I'm there.)

And, with that, my yarn-buying days of summer are over. I did, however, buy myself some new books (in Japanese).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home