Monday, August 15, 2005

I've finished the back of the Cabaret raglan and started on the front! My plan is to finish it before I start on Hopeful and the other projects, so I will have a nice big break from Candy Blue Cotton-Ease before I jump into the Sakuracon project by January. Yes, I bought the yarn now, but that's because I had the money for it and it's discontinued. And shipping will be iffy once I move into my new apartment. (Me to the landlady: "And... what about getting packages?" Landlady: "Well, you'll need to be here when they come, or go to the post office..." Me: "...")

I am slightly concerned that it will not have the charming wide neck of the picture, but I also don't want the loose tunic-y look, either. So far it looks like it will be close-fitting, hit me at the hip, and will be easily done with two and a half skeins, if that.

I still, uh, need to do the crochet finishing on my Vintage Camisole. But the problem is is that I'm always in a knitting mood, and not a finishing mood. I want to do something, but I don't want to crochet, I want to knit. So. (I also am not sure where my crochet hook went. It's somewhere around here.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home