Thursday, August 18, 2005

The box of C-E arrived on Tuesday as Lionbrand said it would, and I, in a great show of restraint, haven't even opened it. I don't want to.

Timewise, I think it should take two solid months of knitting on it to get it done. When I worked solidly on the Slytherin sweater, it took a little under four weeks to get it finished. When I worked solidly on the Slytherin scarf which, on reflection, will probably be a good indication of how much knitting it'll take (over six feet of 90 stitches in the round is roughly equivalent to over four and a half feet of... a good amount of stitches), it took over two weeks. So I should probably, at the very least, start in early January if I want to be sure I'll be done by late March. In short, I'll be working on it all of winter term. Not to mention the sewing I'll have to do too.

But I'm still working on the Cabaret raglan's front, just the slog of stockinette in the beginning. I worked on it at work yesterday (my office was locked in the morning so there was nothing I could do) and then while waiting for my ride to the county fair.

And that's about that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home