a conversation at work
Co-worker: I mean, don't you want to hear him talk about Warcraft?
Me: If he does that, I'm going to start talking about knitting all of the time.
Co-worker: YOU TOTALLY SHOULD.
Me: "I think my next project will involve INTAAARSIA. Perhaps some cabling."
Co-worker: uhhh.
Me: "Perhaps some ENTRELAAAAC."
Co-worker: All I know about knitting is that it uses hooks and yarn.
Me: Needles, actually. Crochet is hooks, knitting is needles.
I actually haven't gotten any knitting accomplished since... Tuesday night, I think, when I was watching "Tommy Lee Goes to College" (aka Best Show Ever! it's also on VH1 tonight at 10). Because I've been busy working, dicking around online, or sleeping.
But who knows, maybe tonight I'll get some downtime...
Me: If he does that, I'm going to start talking about knitting all of the time.
Co-worker: YOU TOTALLY SHOULD.
Me: "I think my next project will involve INTAAARSIA. Perhaps some cabling."
Co-worker: uhhh.
Me: "Perhaps some ENTRELAAAAC."
Co-worker: All I know about knitting is that it uses hooks and yarn.
Me: Needles, actually. Crochet is hooks, knitting is needles.
I actually haven't gotten any knitting accomplished since... Tuesday night, I think, when I was watching "Tommy Lee Goes to College" (aka Best Show Ever! it's also on VH1 tonight at 10). Because I've been busy working, dicking around online, or sleeping.
But who knows, maybe tonight I'll get some downtime...
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home