Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Kati may like cables, but they don't like her.

And the saga of Kati verus the cables continues.

I just ripped out about six inches of back, which I've known I had to do since Friday, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. For a jacket with such a simple cable pattern (I had it memorized within the first few repeats,) I sure am messing up a lot. And that is mostly because the pattern is so simple and I don't look at the chart. And then ten (or 30) rows later, I realize I messed up. Thankfully, it was not because of the raglan decreases this time. No, I just forgot to, you know, pay attention to the chart, which does change on the back, a little. Oops.

So instead of ripping back this weekend, I started a sleeve. I'm about a third done with it, and I'll probably keep working on it instead of the back until I run out of this ball of yarn. I would work on the back, but you know, I left my other 6mm needle at home.

You know what else I left at home? A blocking Shapely Tank. Sweet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home