once more, with feeling!
And once again I run out of yarn at work with an hour to go in my shift. I have the talent, oh yes I do.
This problem is further compounded by the fact that it is a Wednesday, and only one out of ten bloggers have decided to update. Which is cool, because I'm not the best at updating either (especially when I feel like I've bored you all to death with my project monogamy and snail's pace despite 6mm needles,) it just makes for a boring work day. Thankfully, there is a very exciting ninja verus piratepoll going on in my livejournal, which entertains me. Also, my orginal hypothesis is being supported so far (although ninjas are winning, which wouldn't support it, considering the sample population... but some people haven't voted yet.)
Progress on the jacket is slow, partly because I haven't had a lot of knitting time, and partly because the back seems enormous after 6 and a half inches and the weight kind of hurts my hands after awhile, but that's working with straights for you. I love my denises for their general handiness (yay I don't have to rush out and buy needles,) but if I have the size in bamboo straights, I will take the bamboo every time. And now my hands are like, "you suck." But that's life.
This problem is further compounded by the fact that it is a Wednesday, and only one out of ten bloggers have decided to update. Which is cool, because I'm not the best at updating either (especially when I feel like I've bored you all to death with my project monogamy and snail's pace despite 6mm needles,) it just makes for a boring work day. Thankfully, there is a very exciting ninja verus piratepoll going on in my livejournal, which entertains me. Also, my orginal hypothesis is being supported so far (although ninjas are winning, which wouldn't support it, considering the sample population... but some people haven't voted yet.)
Progress on the jacket is slow, partly because I haven't had a lot of knitting time, and partly because the back seems enormous after 6 and a half inches and the weight kind of hurts my hands after awhile, but that's working with straights for you. I love my denises for their general handiness (yay I don't have to rush out and buy needles,) but if I have the size in bamboo straights, I will take the bamboo every time. And now my hands are like, "you suck." But that's life.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home