So I've put the Cabaret raglan aside for now as the sleeves aren't all that exciting, and I've been working on Hopeful, which has been good basic stockinette-in-the-round-while-I-do-other-things knitting. I actually got a good chunk of it done at work yesterday while I was doing other things. I'm now on the waist shaping, which isn't too different than previous waist-shaping I've done, except that there's not very much of it -- there are the three decrease rounds (with four regular rounds after each round) then immediately into three increase rounds (with four regular rounds after each). So I'm a little surprised, I guess.
I also got to go to a new yarn store on Wednesday because we got the afternoon off, and my first instinct was "I can go to the YARN STORE that I've never been to because I WORK". And I bought some Lorna's Laces. Because I'd never seen it in person before. And it was a color I'd wanted for some quite some time, so now I get to have it all of my very own. Plus they wound it up for me (yay!) and the lady graduated from UO, so that was very cool all around. I recommend it.
I also got to go to a new yarn store on Wednesday because we got the afternoon off, and my first instinct was "I can go to the YARN STORE that I've never been to because I WORK". And I bought some Lorna's Laces. Because I'd never seen it in person before. And it was a color I'd wanted for some quite some time, so now I get to have it all of my very own. Plus they wound it up for me (yay!) and the lady graduated from UO, so that was very cool all around. I recommend it.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home