Whoa, nelly.
Insanity! I say that all the time, but that doesn't make it any less true.
School has started over here for us crafty hijinkers, so sadly that means less knitting and blog updating time- at least for me. However, Jeanne is back, so we're going to try to set up a photo shoot for my knits, so look for that in the coming months (at least I am realistic about the time frame!)
I'm up to the raglan decreases on the cabled jacket sleeve, and I am so excited about finishing the knitting on this. I'd wanted to get it done before school started, but hey, life happens. I've also started seaming La Shapely, so I figure she'll be done soon as well. Possibly.
And I've cast on for my Tivoli tee, so as soon as I get some stitch markers, I'll be away and running towards the bindoff line. And hey, it's in the round, so I might actually get to wear it before 2009. Woot!
School has started over here for us crafty hijinkers, so sadly that means less knitting and blog updating time- at least for me. However, Jeanne is back, so we're going to try to set up a photo shoot for my knits, so look for that in the coming months (at least I am realistic about the time frame!)
I'm up to the raglan decreases on the cabled jacket sleeve, and I am so excited about finishing the knitting on this. I'd wanted to get it done before school started, but hey, life happens. I've also started seaming La Shapely, so I figure she'll be done soon as well. Possibly.
And I've cast on for my Tivoli tee, so as soon as I get some stitch markers, I'll be away and running towards the bindoff line. And hey, it's in the round, so I might actually get to wear it before 2009. Woot!
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home