Friday, September 29, 2006

perhaps not "crafty" in the sense we named the blog, but hijinks nonetheless.

Apparently I should just stop going on vacation, because even if I only go for a week, I somehow manage to not update here for a month.

I found out early this month on very short notice that I would be going on a road trip to Texas, for a variety of reasons which I won't get into here. Luckily my boss was understanding so I am still employed, and despite the reasons for the trip, I had an amazing time on my first "grownup" road trip. (we drove out from Ohio to Oregon when we moved here when I was nine, but I don't really count that as a road trip, considering I was nine, it was with my parents, and I was nine. Road Trips don't count unless you drive!)

Although I didn't have time to pack my knitting. So, you'll have to meet Bob, our friend in Roswell instead. I am really excited about him apparently.



(Hello, Bob!)

Since I've been back, things have been a little crazy, since it was my turn to cover for my coworker who had an emergency, and now school has started. Still, I've managed to do a little knitting:


(Mystery Project!)
On something that I will reveal at a later date, and a little more progress on Satchel:


(Giant Grey Blob of DOOM.)
That's about 13-14 inches of bag there. Still have another 4-5 inches to go on the main bag part, but I need to rip out an old unfinished project that the rest of the yarn is in so I can finish this. First I need to find the unfinished project. My knitting boxes got super unorganized in the move. Well, more unorganized, anyway.

I've also done a crochet edging on the Ballet Camisole, so after a good blocking that should be ready to make its debut!

(also, check out Jeanne's site redesign! Those birds are totally carrying balls of yarn.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

That could either be a ribby cardi or Audrey sleeves! That would be my guess.

Fri Sep 29, 10:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home