I may have sprained my foot, but that's no reason not to buy yarn.
Tuesday was "Christmas in July" at the yarn store three blocks away from my apartment, and I might have embraced the theme, or the 20% off a little too much.

Summer '06 Interweave Knits, A World of Knit Toys, One Skein Cotton Fleece in Robins Egg Blue, and seven skeins of Royal Bamboo. (I think the bamboo is where I lost my head a little.)
I tried really hard to plan before I went into the store, but somehow I still spent an hour just looking at yarn and thinking of things to make. Petting the bamboo for the third time, I checked my cell phone for the time. Yeah, I had to be at the doctors to get x-rays taken in a half hour. So I grabbed about 600 yards worth, thinking about the silk corset, and booked it.
Which is probably good, because I was gunning for the Cathay next, followed by the clearance Cashmerino Astrakhan.
And then after my doctor's apointment, me, my roommate, and my snazzy boot headed out to Target and Ben Franklin, where I picked up another skein of Snuggly 4ply to finish my razor cami.
I'm not buying anymore yarn until I finish finishing some of my other projects.

Summer '06 Interweave Knits, A World of Knit Toys, One Skein Cotton Fleece in Robins Egg Blue, and seven skeins of Royal Bamboo. (I think the bamboo is where I lost my head a little.)
I tried really hard to plan before I went into the store, but somehow I still spent an hour just looking at yarn and thinking of things to make. Petting the bamboo for the third time, I checked my cell phone for the time. Yeah, I had to be at the doctors to get x-rays taken in a half hour. So I grabbed about 600 yards worth, thinking about the silk corset, and booked it.
Which is probably good, because I was gunning for the Cathay next, followed by the clearance Cashmerino Astrakhan.
And then after my doctor's apointment, me, my roommate, and my snazzy boot headed out to Target and Ben Franklin, where I picked up another skein of Snuggly 4ply to finish my razor cami.
I'm not buying anymore yarn until I finish finishing some of my other projects.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home