And now for something completely different:
I'm still trying to figure out a solution to the back of Thrill being longer than the front that doesn't require me to rip back and reknit part of the back. Because for once, I wove in ends as I went along. Never doing that again, that's for sure.
So I started on something a little more fun:

It's a sleeve of Tammy! Also from It's a Tape Thing. Perhaps Tammy will reverse my cotton tape luck. We shall see. (also look at all those ends that I am not weaving in. Never again.)
So I started on something a little more fun:

It's a sleeve of Tammy! Also from It's a Tape Thing. Perhaps Tammy will reverse my cotton tape luck. We shall see. (also look at all those ends that I am not weaving in. Never again.)
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home