It's time for our favorite game: What Season Is It Anyway? Signs are pointing somewhat to spring, but then it goes and rains.
And I go and do things like this:

Yep. Charcoal, pink (I couldn't help myself! I said "no more pink socks!" and then I went and got it anyway -- I'm a sucker for pink socks), and cream Norwegian Stockings from Folk Socks. I'm not terrific at Fair Isle because I get bored with it easily (I don't know why that is), but I like the yarn (Dale of Norway Baby Ull), and if I get bored with this experiment I'll use the yarn to make stripey knee-socks rather than Norwegian ones. So hopefully everything will turn out -- it's taking me a long time because my left wrist has been twitchy lately, so I'm taking it easy and taking lots of breaks.
I also found the Magnolia pieces, but they need to be seamed together and I'm putting it off. A wool and mohair sweater when it's (sort of) spring? I can wait for now, I think.
And I go and do things like this:

Yep. Charcoal, pink (I couldn't help myself! I said "no more pink socks!" and then I went and got it anyway -- I'm a sucker for pink socks), and cream Norwegian Stockings from Folk Socks. I'm not terrific at Fair Isle because I get bored with it easily (I don't know why that is), but I like the yarn (Dale of Norway Baby Ull), and if I get bored with this experiment I'll use the yarn to make stripey knee-socks rather than Norwegian ones. So hopefully everything will turn out -- it's taking me a long time because my left wrist has been twitchy lately, so I'm taking it easy and taking lots of breaks.
I also found the Magnolia pieces, but they need to be seamed together and I'm putting it off. A wool and mohair sweater when it's (sort of) spring? I can wait for now, I think.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home