possibly posting today to avoid being worst knitblogger ever.
Whoops. This is possibly the worst picture ever.

I've been waiting for a day when there was actually natural light and I was actually home to take pictures during it. And that sort of happened this morning, and all you get is that horrible picture. (can blame the last screwdriver last night for that.)
Which is a Mariah back, a Mariah front, and the startings of a Mariah sleeve. Guess what? I'm making Mariah! Which all I can say is it's about time, considering I've had the yarn (paton's classic wool) for over a year and a half now. Woo! Can you tell I like cables? Because I like cables.
Coming soon to a blog near you: Finished Essential Stripe pictures. As soon as there is natural light, a photographer, and good hair, at the same time. So possibly never.

I've been waiting for a day when there was actually natural light and I was actually home to take pictures during it. And that sort of happened this morning, and all you get is that horrible picture. (can blame the last screwdriver last night for that.)
Which is a Mariah back, a Mariah front, and the startings of a Mariah sleeve. Guess what? I'm making Mariah! Which all I can say is it's about time, considering I've had the yarn (paton's classic wool) for over a year and a half now. Woo! Can you tell I like cables? Because I like cables.
Coming soon to a blog near you: Finished Essential Stripe pictures. As soon as there is natural light, a photographer, and good hair, at the same time. So possibly never.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home