Thursday, February 16, 2006

day five-zillionth (or so it feels like)

I feel like I'm running a marathon with this sweater. I keep knitting and knitting, and I'm still not done.



I have made it to the waist increases though, so the end of the body is in sight! Unfortunately, so is paranoia about running out of yarn despite adding in waist shaping. Then I would have to have mismatched sleeves- quelle horror!

I'm happy with the way things are going overall though (not sure about the stripe pattern after the join, but whatever.) Sadly, this makes for boring blogging. Don't worry though- next in the queue after the olympics is the we call them pirates hat, my first fair isle project. I'm sure between that and finishing up Tempting II, there will be plenty of setbacks and ripping and interesting things to blog about.

And how cute were the pairs figure skaters? Especially the ones that medaled! Yay for overcoming adversity (except Michelle Kwan still has not overcome tiny younger nymphette adversity, which I am sad about. Come on Michelle! 2010!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home