Team Caffeine casts on:
This is the tennis sweater front.

This is the last time you will see anything complete for the next 16 days.*
Get familar with this bag of yarn. You'll be seeing a lot of it.

And now, eight hours and fifty three minutes after the official cast on, I am off to begin.
* unless I get really bored and decide to finish up the last couple of inches on the "manly purple" scarf, or seam up the tempting sleeves.

This is the last time you will see anything complete for the next 16 days.*
Get familar with this bag of yarn. You'll be seeing a lot of it.

And now, eight hours and fifty three minutes after the official cast on, I am off to begin.
* unless I get really bored and decide to finish up the last couple of inches on the "manly purple" scarf, or seam up the tempting sleeves.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home