From Extra-Spicy to No Spice!
So not much has changed on the projects I was working on last time: The mouline sweater sleeves are blocking right now, and the rest is ready to be seamed. The pink dinosaur has a spiny back- but no eyes or tail bits. The front of the tennis sweater is about two inches past the waist decreses.
I started a new project:
It's Shedir, from the Breast Cancer Mini-Issue of Knitty. I'm using Rowan Calmer in Amour, and it's a lot of fun. Except for the row I made a mistake on, and spent two hours figuring out what I did wrong (decreased too much!) and then ripping back and fixing it. And no, it's not for me, it's for someone who actually looks good in red. ;)
And then I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday, so instead of finishing Shedir this weekend, I knit up a ball of Jiffy for some poor cold cat or dog somewhere.
And now I have to buy another ball of something similar to Jiffy because I only have one ball left, and that's not enough to make a square blanket. Oh well. Kitties need love too! I would post a cat picture, but you know, I don't have a cat. So you'll just have to be happy with Clive the bear up there, who was a "don't die getting your wisdom teeth out or I'll kill you deader" present. Aww. Isn't he cute?
And what is up with all the bobbles in the Winter Vogue Knitting? Seriously.
I started a new project:
It's Shedir, from the Breast Cancer Mini-Issue of Knitty. I'm using Rowan Calmer in Amour, and it's a lot of fun. Except for the row I made a mistake on, and spent two hours figuring out what I did wrong (decreased too much!) and then ripping back and fixing it. And no, it's not for me, it's for someone who actually looks good in red. ;)
And then I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday, so instead of finishing Shedir this weekend, I knit up a ball of Jiffy for some poor cold cat or dog somewhere.
And now I have to buy another ball of something similar to Jiffy because I only have one ball left, and that's not enough to make a square blanket. Oh well. Kitties need love too! I would post a cat picture, but you know, I don't have a cat. So you'll just have to be happy with Clive the bear up there, who was a "don't die getting your wisdom teeth out or I'll kill you deader" present. Aww. Isn't he cute?
And what is up with all the bobbles in the Winter Vogue Knitting? Seriously.
Labels: Kati



1 Comments:
Clive the Bear looks like he's going to have a hard time giving up his comfy Calmer cushion.
Post a Comment
<< Home