Cabled Jacket almost FO!
After ten million months, I have finally finished seaming the cabled jacket.

There it is, in all its glory, hanging out with my converse, in the most natural light Eugene has had in a week.
Now I just need to find a zipper for it, and then I have a finished sweater!
So look for that, in about ten months from now.
I'd write about how I finished knitting the mouline laceup pullover, or how I'm up to the armhole shaping on the back of the tennis sweater, but I just spilled coffee on my pants, so I'm going to take care of that. And also, I don't have any pictures, because there hasn't been any light. Awesome.

There it is, in all its glory, hanging out with my converse, in the most natural light Eugene has had in a week.
Now I just need to find a zipper for it, and then I have a finished sweater!
So look for that, in about ten months from now.
I'd write about how I finished knitting the mouline laceup pullover, or how I'm up to the armhole shaping on the back of the tennis sweater, but I just spilled coffee on my pants, so I'm going to take care of that. And also, I don't have any pictures, because there hasn't been any light. Awesome.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home