Mock at will
So just imagine two sleeves of the tennis sweater. They look about the same as the last time I posted a picture of them, except now there are two of them.
And then there is yarn. Lots of yarn.
Pictures sponsored by the first sunshine that has occured while I am not at work, hooray!
The blue and brown yarn in the front is Jaeger Matchmaker Aran from Elann for an Essential Stripe, and the purple, also matchmaker aran, is for a scarf for a friend that I will knit someday. The varigated blue stuff is Schoeller Stahl Mouline for a slightly modified version of their laceup pullover.
Which is all stuff I'm going to get to after I finish this.
Yeah. I know. I know. There's a reason I didn't post I was making this sooner, and that reason is sitting in my yarn box, sad and needing to be ripped. Last Spring I started making the original Tempting out of some highland wool- which was not my smartest move, but I was at that point where I just needed something to knit. And I knit up the body (aka a giant wool tube top,) and then threw it into a box because it was summer, wool is hot, and I knew I probably wasn't going to wear the highland wool next to my skin. And then the next thing I know, I have some Merino Stretch lying around begging to be knit up, and there's a new version of the pattern (which I think is cuter than the first) and the next thing I know I'm doing some math, casting on and knitting away. And now I have two tempting bodies, and no tempting sleeves. Unless I used my tennis sweater sleeves for it... I guess it's back to sleeve island for me! And math island too, to figure out the decreases for the sleeves. Hooray.
And then there is yarn. Lots of yarn.
Pictures sponsored by the first sunshine that has occured while I am not at work, hooray!
The blue and brown yarn in the front is Jaeger Matchmaker Aran from Elann for an Essential Stripe, and the purple, also matchmaker aran, is for a scarf for a friend that I will knit someday. The varigated blue stuff is Schoeller Stahl Mouline for a slightly modified version of their laceup pullover.
Which is all stuff I'm going to get to after I finish this.
Yeah. I know. I know. There's a reason I didn't post I was making this sooner, and that reason is sitting in my yarn box, sad and needing to be ripped. Last Spring I started making the original Tempting out of some highland wool- which was not my smartest move, but I was at that point where I just needed something to knit. And I knit up the body (aka a giant wool tube top,) and then threw it into a box because it was summer, wool is hot, and I knew I probably wasn't going to wear the highland wool next to my skin. And then the next thing I know, I have some Merino Stretch lying around begging to be knit up, and there's a new version of the pattern (which I think is cuter than the first) and the next thing I know I'm doing some math, casting on and knitting away. And now I have two tempting bodies, and no tempting sleeves. Unless I used my tennis sweater sleeves for it... I guess it's back to sleeve island for me! And math island too, to figure out the decreases for the sleeves. Hooray.
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home