Sunday, December 04, 2005

ow.

Twisted ribbing makes my hands hurt and baby dinosaurs emo.



Although he might just be emo because I haven't sewn on his spine yet. But as soon as I do that, he and his buddy have to go to their new home, which is a sad and miserable existance, and not the kind where toothless infants gnaw on them. And I'm not sure I'm ready to give them up.

But I am ready to throw in the towel on this twisted ribbing, and also this term.



I am making a hat to go with this scarf. (Noro Silk Garden 224 if I didn't mention it last time.) A marsan watchcap to be exact. Despite the twisted ribbing, I suspect it might be too small. If that is the case, I am definitely making a different hat after I rip it out. Because my hands just can't take that much twisted ribbing.

Still nothing exciting to report. Up to the arm cap on the second sleeve of the cabled jacket. Still not seaming things. Still not weaving in ends on things. Still not doing said things because of school. Awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home