I see you!
One of my favorite things to do is check the blog's Sitemeter to see where people are coming from. Since I know where some of you live/work/study, the university/work IPs are fun because I know who you are.
But I also like that we've been getting random hits through Google and MSN and Yahoo and everything. For example, if the person who found us through searching for "turquoise separating zipper" actually did manage to find one, please let me know. I'd like one too.
Other things we've been found include "Glampyre bulky cables" and "Melody's shawl" and "knit dinosaur sweater pattern" (are you looking for a pattern for a dinosaur? a sweater with a dinosaur on it? a sweater for a dinosaur? a sweater that looks like a dinosaur?). And "cutie Nelly pictures", linking to Kati's "Whoa nelly" post. Nothing really scandalous or funny, though.
Yet for a while we didn't even show up on Google when you searched for "crafty hijinks". The internet is weird.
The Melody's shawl continues along. The current plan is to have it done for steeking next Monday after my Japanese final. ...Yeah, good luck on that, say I, but that's the goal, I guess. And then I work on the cabled jacket. And then perhaps that blue Kidsilk Haze will come out to play.
But I also like that we've been getting random hits through Google and MSN and Yahoo and everything. For example, if the person who found us through searching for "turquoise separating zipper" actually did manage to find one, please let me know. I'd like one too.
Other things we've been found include "Glampyre bulky cables" and "Melody's shawl" and "knit dinosaur sweater pattern" (are you looking for a pattern for a dinosaur? a sweater with a dinosaur on it? a sweater for a dinosaur? a sweater that looks like a dinosaur?). And "cutie Nelly pictures", linking to Kati's "Whoa nelly" post. Nothing really scandalous or funny, though.
Yet for a while we didn't even show up on Google when you searched for "crafty hijinks". The internet is weird.
The Melody's shawl continues along. The current plan is to have it done for steeking next Monday after my Japanese final. ...Yeah, good luck on that, say I, but that's the goal, I guess. And then I work on the cabled jacket. And then perhaps that blue Kidsilk Haze will come out to play.
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
You must see my visit stats and be like "damn, does she ever WORK at work?" (answer: I usually leave a background window with your site open because easy to access linkses)
The possibility of kidsilk haze being busted out is truly exciting. Go Go Jeanne Knitting Power!
Post a Comment
<< Home