Monday, November 21, 2005

just a real quick little post

Just a really quick little post before I head out for Stitch'n'Bitch (yay!). I haven't cast on for the second sock yet (bad, I know), but I did cast on for the left front of the cabled jacket and have already done one cabling row. Go me! But that gets left in Oregon.

I'm also packing up my various things to go to California (garter behemoth, KSH to be returned, Lamb's Pride Bulky leftovers to go to "elle" for Jayne hattiness, and Melody's Shawl, which is the only actual knitting I'm bringing) -- I have to remember to take the screwdriver out of my purse before I get to the airport. (It was for my Halloween costume and somehow it's stayed in there.)

I also want to point out, if anyone is interested, that I'm selling off a lot of the perfume I bought over this summer (instead of buying yarn). My auction listing is here, and I'd much appreciate it if you took a look. If you end up buying something from me, and you tell me you saw it on the blog? I'd be really thrilled. (And end whoring out... now.)

But I'm charging up the Dinopod and getting ready to go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home