Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Finishing Ahoy! (or not. I blame the open bar.)

Things I need to finish:
-Black Bag (seaming, lining)
-La Shapely (weave in ends, knit edging)
-Cabled Jacket (block, seam, weave in ends, collar, zipper)
-Dinosaur (legs, spiny back, eyes)
-Tasha (wash strap, seam)
-Tivoli (weave in ends)

Things I need to find to finish finishing:
-Tapestry needle (there is a reason why I normally keep one in my wallet. ...Too bad I took it out for some reason.)
-T-pins. (I don't know where the box is with all my pins. I will probably just buy more. Then I could block more things at once. You know, once I find the other set.)
-A clean blocking towel. (ha. I have had the blocking towel out on the floor of my room so long that my roommate's parent's dog walked all over it. I am not sure just turning it over will prevent it from smelling like wet dog when I add a wet sweater piece to it.)
-A washing machine. (See above. Also see the part where I need to wash the strap to tasha. Because it's 9.5 inches on each side, and uh, the stockinette panels? Are no longer 9.5 inches.)



... This is possibly the lamest entry ever, AND there are no lame ass pictures. But I went to a wedding yesterday, so I am way behind in everything. Including my reading for class tomorrow. And my sleeve knitting. And everything except my wine drinking. Hooray for open bars at weddings! Because the more wine you drink, the more fun it is to walk in your stilettos. And accidentally step on your ex-boyfriend's feet in them. Hee.

Once I have recovered from week sevenitis (comparable to week tenitis in a semester-system university,) I shall post again. Hopefully with progress. And when I say progress, I mean a FO, not a piece of an FO that shall never be assembled.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home