raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But because I wear hats, the rain doesn't bother me too much. Yesterday I went out in the rain and I really, really wanted some gloves or something.
Anyway, part of the plan is to have fewer pictures more often instead of one big picture post exploding every once in a while, so here are some pictures. For you.

The Silk Garden Clapotis. Nothing too exciting, especially if you've seen a lot of Clapotis floating around the internet.
But hey! Look what I've been up to! (Instead of working on the garter stitch throw or the cabled jacket or the shawl.)

I turned the heel! It's actually working! It looks like something that just might go on my foot! This is a big deal for me because I've always tried to do socks from the cuff down and have never found it interesting (remember July, anyone?). The one time I did get down to the heel, it was a heel flap and I had to pick up stitches and it just looked ugly, but the short row heel actually makes sense to me.
After this pair of socks, I have at least five other sock yarns to use (two Koigu, two Socks that Rock, one Regia) before I wreck my size 1 dpns with the indigo yarn from Handjive Knits. Which means I'll have a week's worth of socks once I've worked my way through all of that. Right.
Anyway, part of the plan is to have fewer pictures more often instead of one big picture post exploding every once in a while, so here are some pictures. For you.

The Silk Garden Clapotis. Nothing too exciting, especially if you've seen a lot of Clapotis floating around the internet.
But hey! Look what I've been up to! (Instead of working on the garter stitch throw or the cabled jacket or the shawl.)

I turned the heel! It's actually working! It looks like something that just might go on my foot! This is a big deal for me because I've always tried to do socks from the cuff down and have never found it interesting (remember July, anyone?). The one time I did get down to the heel, it was a heel flap and I had to pick up stitches and it just looked ugly, but the short row heel actually makes sense to me.
After this pair of socks, I have at least five other sock yarns to use (two Koigu, two Socks that Rock, one Regia) before I wreck my size 1 dpns with the indigo yarn from Handjive Knits. Which means I'll have a week's worth of socks once I've worked my way through all of that. Right.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home