Sunday, October 23, 2005

No Progress= Non-exciting post.

So the internet is down at my apartment again- awesome. So that means no ghetto webcam shots this week- which is okay, because Tivoli isn't done yet. I've been sitting on my heels there, since I can only work on it at home with frequent try-ons required- which is not conducive to finishing.

But Tasha is almost done, hooray! At least the knitting part. We ignore the finishing part, especailly since it requires washing. Next time all my jeans get dirty I'll block the pieces, promise! And felt my booga bag!

Otherwise, yarn from elann came (so pretty!) and I'm going to cast on for the debbie bliss cabled tennis sweater from the summer vogue knitting next. Mm, cotton cashmere! In anticipation of this, I went over to Soft Horizons and broke into my gift certificate to buy a #3 16" Circular so I could start it (and also make Shedir from the Breast Cancer issue of knitty later.)

And I think that is all the news over here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home