Thursday, October 20, 2005

This is why I hate seaming.

So I managed to sew in the sleeves, settling them in perfectly (I'm quite proud of myself for that!), and I'm on a roll. I've seamed through the Colbert Report and turned the TV to VH1 for cheesy fun goodness.

I very carefully seam up through the striped garter stitch (I hate seaming garter stitch) and then realize...

I've sewn the front part of the cardigan to the cuff of the sleeve. Well, crap.

I'll do it TOMORROW. And I already ate my ice cream and popcorn tonight (yeah, I'm a grown-up!) so I'm going to go sulk... somewhere else. But I don't have any food to sulk into.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man.

That... sucks.

I don't blame you for hating the seaming. And believe me, I have sympathy for stripes ><;; (even carrying mine up I had like 20 strands to weave in on the vest)

Thu Oct 20, 10:24:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home